Lungs Cancer Is Fatal Disease
what is lungs cancer? How does it occur? What are its symptoms?What are their treatments?
Lungs cancer is an uncontrolled growth of cells in one or both the lungs. Commonly in the cell that lie in air passage. The abnormal cells divide into groups and form tumor. This abnormal cell doesn’t develop to form healthy tissues.
These tumors get large in size and don’t provide the ability to lungs to provide bloodstream with oxygen.
Type of lungs cancer:
- Primary lungs cancer:this lungs cancer occur in lungs
- Secondary lungs cancer: this cancer occurs in other part of cell but reaches to lungs.
Symptoms of lungs cancer
There are some visible symptoms of this harmful disease. Which are as follow:
- Continuous cough that don’t go away after 2 or 3 weeks.
- Difficulty in breathing
- A long term cough that goes worse and worse.
- Coming of blood in cough
- Unaccepted weight lose
- Feel pain while coughing and breathing
- Feel tiredness & weakness
- Infection like bronchitis which does not get finish
The most common cause of this disease is smoking. And inhaling that harmful product which contains tobacco
But some time people who have never being addicted to smoking get the serious patient of this deathful disease. Smoking is the biggest risk factor of it.
- Chewing tobacco
- Pipe tobacco
- Inhaling tobacco powder (snuff)
The treatment depends on the size and stage of your lungs cancer.
Types of cancer you have. What is the stage of cancer? Your health also matters. The size and position of cancer.
Surgery: there are 3 types of surgery
- Lobectomy: where large part of lungs are remove.
- Pneumonectomy: this is used when cancer is in the middle of lungs or spread throughout the lungs.
- Wedge resection: in this surgery a small part is removed.
Radiotherapy: this treatment use radiation to destroy the cancerous cell. There are many ways to treat this radiation.
Chemotherapy: this treatment use serious cancerous medication to kill the cells.
- Hair loss
- Mouth ulcer
So we can say that cancer is a harmful disease. We should stay away from those substances which are its factor.